Capital Innovators provides tech startups with the funding, resources, and connections they need to reach the next level. Our accelerator program gives startup companies $50,000 in seed funding, project-based mentorship from a seasoned pool of knowledgeable entrepreneurs, stellar perks, networking, and follow-on funding opportunities over the course of 12 weeks.
Although hundreds of applications are received for the Accelerator Program each year, only a handful of companies are accepted per class. Two classes are run each year – one in the fall, and one in the spring. Make sure to check out our full program schedule and apply today.
Expectations for the program
- Dedicate 12 weeks to working on your business
- Develop the business model and structure your pitch for Demo Day
- Work independently on your business and collaboratively with the other companies in the class.
- Take part in, and add value to, the scheduled Capital Innovators events each week
- Live in, and become part, of the vibrant entrepreneurial community of St. Louis